The Safer Food Group is the trading name of East GB Ltd, first established in 2006 as a Food Hygiene and HACCP consultancy and training company. In 2008 we developed the UK’s first accredited online course in Food Safety Management Systems with EDI, and in 2010 developed one of the first fully video-based online Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificates. Now established as one of the UK’s leading courses of this type, this programme is delivered on behalf of a range of brands and organisations.
The Safer Food Group were also the first to offer total rebranding of the food hygiene certificate course and learning platform at no cost, and in 2011/12 we continued to invest heavily in management and compliance tools , offered free-of-charge to assist employers in reducing the cost of managing staff through training. Most recently we have invested to establish the highest levels of Accreditation and Certification available in the industry, as well as developing our website to increase usability to both individual and business customers.
First to dramatically reduce costs and pass saving on to employers
- First to offer complete rebranding of learning environment at no additional cost
- First to include high quality video content filmed entirely in real kitchens
- First to offer unlimited free retakes at no additional cost
The Safer Food Group is an approved partner centre for awarding body Qualifi (EGB03032011), approved centre for RSPH (Centre 3221) and approved partner for IQ. East GB Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Officer PZ3199196.
- Key Facts
Delivered over 30,000 courses to UK businesses
- UK’s Lowest Cost provider for Level 2 Accredited Food Hygiene Training
- Established in 2006, the Safer Food Group is the trading name of East GB Ltd
- One of the UK’s fastest growing specialist online training providers
- We hold accreditation status with RSPH and Qualif, and listed status with IQ.
- Preferred provider to a range of UK major food brands, NHS, and Local/County Councils
Please contact us via our contact form or call us on 0800 612 6784.
For more information please contact us on 0800 612 6784